At Max’s Trust, we aim to INSPIRE the anorectal malformation community by:
- Improving Awareness – Promotion and sharing of information and news about anorectal malformation.
- Networking – Providing a platform for all those affected by anorectal malformation to connect with others to share experiences and learn, as well as providing access to a network of professionals and resources, promoting good mental health.
- Supporting – Encouraging peer-to-peer support throughout the anorectal malformation community and promoting good mental health.
- Partnerships – Working closely with other UK and international organisations.
- Information – Being a trusted source of good quality information about anorectal malformation.
- Research – Promoting and participating in relevant research about anorectal malformation.
- Events – Holding regular events for the anorectal malformation community, including an annual conference.